LED grow lights offer you with the luxury of growing plants indoors. Their electronic structures are perfectly engineered to deliver the exact lighting spectrum that is essential in plant growth and flowering. These lights are inexpensive and efficient systems that provide a balance of multiple variables. They have revolutionized hydroponic growth by delivering only the amount of light that plants need without generating too much heat that may burn the plant. The following is a review of the best grow lights that will not only help your plant grow better, but also save you money.
Table of Contents
- 9. Advanced Platinum Series P450 450w 12-band LED Grow Lights
- 8. Galaxyhydro 300w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Plants Veg and Flower
- 7. Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light
- 6. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED Full Spectrum 180W LED Grow Light for Plant Growing
- 5. G8LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared and Ultraviolet
- 4. Advanced Platinum Series P1200 1200w 12-band LED Grow Light
- 3. Yescom 4pcs Indoor 225 LED Grow Lights Panels Hydroponics Plant Lamps
- 2. G8LED 90 Watt LED All RED Flowering BOOST Grow Light
- 1. Apollo Horticulture GL100LED Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plant Growing
9. Advanced Platinum Series P450 450w 12-band LED Grow Lights
This LED grow light is encased in a panel measuring 19 x 11 inches. It incorporates 3 bulbs rated at 150 watts each. The bulbs deliver a light intensity that is 3 times that of standard bulb system. The 12-band spectrum generated by the unit helps in boosting the process of photosynthesis. This grow light features a cooling fan that serves to regulate the temperature. The unit is installed 18 inches high and can cover a maximum area of 4.5 x 4 feet.
8. Galaxyhydro 300w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Plants Veg and Flower
This LED light is incorporated in a panel that measures 15.8x 8.3 inches. The light delivers a 9-band spectrum that is ideal for plant growth and flowering. It is designed to be hung 1 to 2 meters above the plants. When hung at the maximum height, this light can covers an extensive area. The unit operates at a temperature range of minus 20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
7. Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light
This LED grow light emits twelve spectra of light. The spectra is targeted at chlorophyll a and b, which are essential for the process of photosynthesis to take place. The incorporated switches serve to regulate the intensity of light during the sensitive stages of growth. The fans blow into the unit and minimize the heat generated by the lights. This unit has a maximum vegetative coverage of 4.5 x 3.8 feet and a bloom coverage of 3 x 2 feet.
6. Apollo Horticulture GL60LED Full Spectrum 180W LED Grow Light for Plant Growing
This is a 180-watt LED grow light that comes in a round shape design. The unit spans 10.5 inches across and emits 6 spectra of light. The grow light comes with clips that enable it to be hang above the plant. The unit features a maximum coverage area of 6.25 square feet. It is a durable unit that incorporates a useful life of up to 50,000 hours.
5. G8LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light with Optimal 8-Band plus Infrared and Ultraviolet
This 450 watt grow light is designed to emit an 8-band spectra. This serves to promote photosynthetic processes. This unit is hang above the plant and can cover an area of over 12 square feet. It is an ideal choice for large canopies as it can penetrate 60 inches deep. The grow light has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. It is backed with a 2-year warranty that covers defects in materials and poor craftsmanship.
4. Advanced Platinum Series P1200 1200w 12-band LED Grow Light
This unit is designed to be suspended perpendicularly from the plant. It features a dimension of 36 x19 inches. The grow light is hung at a height of 18 inches. It offers a maximum vegetative and bloom coverage of 6 x 5.5 feet and 5 x 4 feet respectively. The LED light emits a 12-band spectrum that plays a major role in the process of photosynthesis. The unit can last a maximum of 100,000 hours.
3. Yescom 4pcs Indoor 225 LED Grow Lights Panels Hydroponics Plant Lamps
These grow light is incorporated in a 12-inch square panel. It features 225, 5mm-diameter chips that emit blue, red and orange wavelengths. The lights have a working temperature of minus 30 to 60 degrees Celsius. The light is hung at a height of 1 to 4 feet. This offers a coverage area of 0.66 to 9.84 feet. The unit comes with hanging kits foe easy installation.
2. G8LED 90 Watt LED All RED Flowering BOOST Grow Light
This LED light emits a red wavelength of 630nm and 660nm. The 660nm spectrum is most important for bloom. The light is suspended 20 to 25 inches over the plants. This offers a coverage area of 10 to 12 square feet. The light is an excellent booster, especially during the flowering stage. This LED light is backed with a 1-year warranty.
1. Apollo Horticulture GL100LED Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plant Growing
This grow light measures 12.25 x 12.25 x 3.62 inches. It is equipped with 4 light bulbs rated at 300 watts each. This unit features a working environment of between negative (-) 20 to 40 degrees Celsius. The grow light is installed 0.5 to 1.5 meters away from the plant. The temperature can be regulated by powering on the incorporated fan system. The bulbs feature an extended life of up to 50,000 hours. The unit is powered on 10 to 16 hours daily for effective results.