Portable toilets are of ultimate necessity to human life. They help us keep ourselves clean in a safe and hygienic way. In normal circumstances there’s always a toilet that is available in a building. However, such luxury cannot be afforded when you are out there camping in a remote area. This where where portable toilets come in handy. Small and highly portable, these units allow you to get rid of waste wherever you are. With a one-time purchase, you can use the unit for many years to come. This is because they provide an option of discharging the waste, which makes them ready to use again and again. With some amazing portable toilet designs available on the market, it could be quite difficult to figure out the best unit for use. But you do not need to worry anymore as we have prepared a list of the best portable toilets from which you can choose from.
Table of Contents
- 10. Camco 41541 Portable Toilet – 5.3 gallon
- 9. Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet
- 8. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
- 7. Thetford 92859 Porta Potti 260B Portable Toilet
- 6. Dometic 301097502 Portable Toilet w/ Stainless Steel Hold-Down Brackets
- 5. Dometic 301097406 Portable Toilet w/ Stainless Steel Hold-Down Brackets
- 4. Sealand Sanipottie 962 2.8 Gal. Bonus Pack 331596202
- 3. Thetford 25113 Porta Potti 345 White/Dove Brown Level Gauge and Lid Latch with Piston Pump Flush
- 2. Dometic 301096602 Tan Portable Toilets
- 1. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
10. Camco 41541 Portable Toilet – 5.3 gallon
This is a lightweight portable toilet that comes in a polyethylene construction. The toilet comprises of two sections. The bottom half constitutes a fresh water tank with a holding capacity of 2.5 gallons. The bottom features a waste tank with a holding capacity of 5.3 gallons. The waste tank is fitted with a valve to seal off odor. The toilet comes with ergonomic side handles for easy transportation. The toilet supports weights of up to 300 pounds.
9. Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet
This unit comprises of two tanks that are secured together by a latch. The top part features a water reservoir with a holding capacity of 3 gallons. This supplies fresh water that flushes the unit. The waste tank is located at the bottom. It has a holding capacity of 5 gallons. The included valve serves to eliminate any leakages and seal off odor. The toilet comes with a large seat for added comfort.
8. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
This toilet comes in a sturdy construction to guarantee many years of service. It features a 3.7-gallon fresh water reservoir at the top. The bottom part constitutes a 6.3-gallon waste tank. The incorporated pump flushes the unit from two sides to provide maximum coverage. The waste tank incorporates a seal valve that keeps out odor and prevent any leaks. The waste tank features a vent that allows for convenient discharge of waste when full.
7. Thetford 92859 Porta Potti 260B Portable Toilet
This toilet is solidly built and incorporates a detachable seat that flips up for easy cleaning. The top tank holds fresh water that flushes the waste to the bottom holding to the bottom holding tank. The flushing mechanism is achieved by using an integrated manual pump. The waste tank incorporates a discharge valve that allows for easy emptying when the tank is filled to capacity.
6. Dometic 301097502 Portable Toilet w/ Stainless Steel Hold-Down Brackets
Fabricated from polyethylene material, this unit offers the desired toughness and strength needed to withstand daily use. The unit comes in a powder coated finish that makes it resilient to scratches and corrosion. The top part features a fresh water storage tank. The tank is fitted with a button operated pump that serves to flush waste into the lower 5-gallon waste tank. The waste tank incorporates a level gauge that shows you when the tank is full.
5. Dometic 301097406 Portable Toilet w/ Stainless Steel Hold-Down Brackets
This is a small, lightweight unit that weighs in at 12 pounds. The unit is fitted with a 2.3-gallon fresh water tank at the top. The bottom part has a waste tank with a holding capacity of 2.6 gallons. The toilet is fitted with a button operated pump that generates a powerful flush with every push. The unit is secured by corrosion resistant stainless steel brackets. This toilet incorporates a large seat that is perfect for use by adults.
4. Sealand Sanipottie 962 2.8 Gal. Bonus Pack 331596202
This toilet comes in an attractive parchment finish. It measures 14.5 x 16.5 x 12 inches and weighs at just 11 pounds. This makes it easy to transport even when full. The toilet comes in two sections; a top and bottom part. The top half holds the fresh water tank that serves to flush waste into a 2.5-gallon waste tank. The two sections can easily be separated for easy cleaning.
3. Thetford 25113 Porta Potti 345 White/Dove Brown Level Gauge and Lid Latch with Piston Pump Flush
Weighing at just 8 pounds, this unit features as one of the lightest portable toilets. It incorporates a powerful piston pump that flushes waste into the waste tank located at the bottom. The toilet incorporates a comfortable flip up seat that is well-secured by a latch for enhanced safety. The waste tank comes with a level indicator that allows you to accurately monitor the waste level and empty it when full.
2. Dometic 301096602 Tan Portable Toilets
This toilet comes in a polyethylene construction. It is sturdy, durable, and holds well. The unit is powder coated with a scratch resistant material to guarantee long-term use. This toilet incorporates a holding capacity of 5 gallons. It comes with brackets that provide easy installation. The seat is large and well-secured with a latch system for added comfort and safety.
1. Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
This unit is made up of two sections. The top section incorporates a seat and a 3.7-gallon fresh water tank. The bottom comprises of a 4.8-gallon waste tank. Both tanks come with a level indicator for accurate monitoring. The flushing system is made up of a powerful piston pump. This pump provides a multi-directional flushing mechanism to provide maximum coverage. The waste tank has a vent for easy emptying.