Wireless LED lights form a crucial part of any commercial or residential automated lighting system. Unlike standard lighting systems, they provide vibrant and eye-catching lighting that cover an extensive area. These lights feature unrivaled energy efficiency that allows them to utilize less power while offering maximum brightness. Some of them have the ability to detect motion and activate themselves automatically. This makes them an ideal option for your home security. Wireless LED lights are gaining momentum in today’s markets. This has provided a wide variety of options to select from. Below is a review of the best wireless LED lights that have proven to be environment friendly and more energy efficient.
Table of Contents
- 9. Mr. Beams MB363 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
- 8. Mr. Beams MB330 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
- 7. High Output Solar Spot Light – White Light
- 6. MAXSA Innovations 40218 Motion-Activated Dual Head LED Security Spotlight
- 5. Mr. Beams MB333 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
- 4. Rite Lite LPL748 Hi-Output Accent Light-Wireless LED Lights
- 3. Brinkmann Q-Beam LED Rechargeable Spotlight with Night Vision
- 2. Mr Beams MBN344 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
- 1. Progress Lighting P6146-174WB 1-Light Pinhole Back Directional
9. Mr. Beams MB363 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
This LED lights come in a pack of three. Each unit offers 140 Lumens of white light. The lights are encased in a tightly sealed plastic housing for maximum durability and excellent waterproofing. This lights have a maximum coverage area of 350 square feet. They can rotate through 180 degrees to provide more coverage area. The lights have the ability to automatically deactivate after 30 seconds of no motion. They can detect motion from 30 feet away.
8. Mr. Beams MB330 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
This is a battery powered LED light. It comes in a durable plastic construction that is tightly sealed to prevent water entry. This 75-watt unit has the capacity to generate 140 Lumens of light. It can illuminate an area of 350 square feet. This LED light comes with advanced sensors that can detect motion 30 feet away. The light sweeps through 180 degrees. The batteries are powerful enough to last for up to 1,800 activation.
7. High Output Solar Spot Light – White Light
This is a 45-watt LED light designed to generate a powerful beam of white light. It is powered by batteries and can be adjusted to direct light in varied directions. This unit weighs in at just 2 pounds to provide easy installation. It comes with mounting brackets that allow you to mount it on various objects, even trees.
6. MAXSA Innovations 40218 Motion-Activated Dual Head LED Security Spotlight
This unit offers a perfect outdoor illumination. It features a 2-in-1 design to provide maximum coverage. It features a swivel design that allows the beam of light to sweep through 180 degrees. This spotlight delivers a total of 160 Lumens of white light. The advanced sensor system allows the unit to detect motion 40 feet away. This LED spotlight is powered by 3 rechargeable batteries that can last up to 90 minutes on a single charge.
5. Mr. Beams MB333 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
This is a set of 3 LED lights. They come in a neutral white color that blends well with any surrounding environment. Each unit generates 140 Lumens of bright white light. They are designed to rotate through 180 degrees and cover a maximum area of 400 square feet. The bulbs are durable enough to service you up to 50,0000 hours of operation. These lights operate on 3 alkaline batteries and have the capacity to detect motion 30 feet away.
4. Rite Lite LPL748 Hi-Output Accent Light-Wireless LED Lights
This is a lightweight LED light designed for indoor use. This unit has the ability to deliver light in all directions, thanks to its 360-degree swivel design. The unit also incorporates an up and downward 30-degree movement. This LED light offers you with the option of adjusting the light intensity. It can deliver a beam of light that is 10 times brighter than those of traditional LED lights. This LED light has a maximum life of 100,000 hours.
3. Brinkmann Q-Beam LED Rechargeable Spotlight with Night Vision
This is a 3-watt LED light that incorporates three lighting modes. You can select from high, low or red lighting. The bulb has the ability to deliver 302 lumens of light. The unit runs on a powerful lithium ion battery that can last a maximum of 7 hours on a single charge. The battery can be recharge by the included charger to maximize run-time.
2. Mr Beams MBN344 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
This is a pack of 4 LED lights. Each unit is designed to generate 200 lumens of white light. The lights can swivel through 180 degrees to cover a maximum area of 400 square feet each. Each unit incorporates a pack of 3 alkaline batteries that can last up to 7 hours. The lights incorporate motion sensor technology that detects motion from 30 feet away. These lights have a maximum useful life of 50,000 hours.
1. Progress Lighting P6146-174WB 1-Light Pinhole Back Directional
This LED light comes in an attractive and durable bronze finish. It measures 5 x 5 x 5 inches and weighs in at just 1 pound. This provides for easy handling and installation. This LED light features directional lighting that offers great coverage area. It simple design The design makes it much easier to get a grip on the bulb in order to twist and pull. It incorporates a powerful bulb rated at 50 watts to provide a wide coverage area.