The fact that the use of internet has become a viral trend means that you should also join the club. A lot of people are using the internet to make huge returns. Others use it for the purpose of broader communication. Whichever way you intend to use the internet, an access point will be required. It is quite fortunate that the advent of wireless access points have already dominated the market. With such, it is possible to use the internet together with other people in your home since it operates on wireless basis. Checkout the list of 10 wireless access points you should consider buying below:
Table of Contents
- 9. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wireless Access Points
- 8. TP-LINK AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps
- 7. TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender Wireless Access Points
- 6. NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router
- 5. NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender with Gigabit Ethernet
- 4. Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise AP Unifi – UAP(US)
- 3. Touchscreen Wi-Fi Wireless Router / Range Extender / Access Point / Wireless Bridge
- 2. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
- 1. Ubiquiti NanoStation locoM2 2.4GHz Indoor/Outdoor airMax 8dBi CPE
9. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wireless Access Points
The performance of this access point cannot be disputed at all. One thing you will like about the access point the internet speed it features. It has the capacity to offer WiFi connection of up to 300mbps. This you must admit is just incredible. With such a connection, you can do literally everything using the internet including the hard tasks. The external antennae that come with the access point are meant to enhance its performance for better connection.
8. TP-LINK AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps
You will like the fact that this access point has the capacity to offer internet connection at a speed of 500mpbs. Any person who understands the essence of speed in browsing can admit that this access point is indeed a killer. Another great thing about the gadget is that it comes with patented power saving mode. This narrows down power consumption by more than 85%.
7. TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender Wireless Access Points
The fact that this wireless access point comes with an Ethernet port means that it has added advantages over others. The port is meant to offer a connection alternative. Aside from that, the access point is designed in a manner that it is directly plugged into a power source. This means that you are spared the use of power cables.
6. NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router
The surfing experience using this wireless access point is just impeccable. It features a wider range than other older versions of the same router. It has the capacity to serve a number of computers without reducing the internet speed. What’s more, the router fully supports windows 8. It is certainly a great companion that you should get for home use.
5. NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender with Gigabit Ethernet
The Wi-Fi coverage of this access point is undoubtedly large. It has the capacity to serve your entire home with enough internet. More to the point, it has enough browsing speed hence several computers can access the internet using the same extender. Important to note, the antennae that come with this access point are the prime reason behind its impeccable performance.
4. Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise AP Unifi – UAP(US)
It might interest you to know that this access point has the capacity to provide wireless internet coverage of more than 400ft radius. This makes it one of the most powerful access points there is. To make it more interesting, the access point can offer internet speeds of up to 300mpbs. This is just incredible.
3. Touchscreen Wi-Fi Wireless Router / Range Extender / Access Point / Wireless Bridge
The touch screen wizard featured by this router allows you to set up connections in 3 minutes. All functions are explicitly displayed on the screen you ensure that you do not face hard time setting up the router. Aside from that, the router is multipurpose in the sense that it can be used as an extender and at the same time a wireless bridge.
2. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
It comes with additional access ports which can be used to cable computers which do not have the Wi-Fi function. This means that aside from the wireless coverage, cabled internet can also be offered by this router. The signal strength of this router is on the higher side, thanks to the antennae featured. High internet speed is guaranteed.
1. Ubiquiti NanoStation locoM2 2.4GHz Indoor/Outdoor airMax 8dBi CPE
It can be reset and operated remotely. This is a point of convenience for users. Aside from that, it is compact sized to allow for portability. What’s more, its internet coverage is large enough to serve many people. You can connect your friends to the internet using this extender and have the best surfing experience.