Drive medical is a worldwide brand that specializes in the manufacture and supply of mobility equipment. Folding walkers are among its most highlighted equipment that have made a huge impact in the medical industry. These are lightweight mobility devices designed for those who cannot support their weight using their foot. They are as lightweight as traditional crutches but much more durable and adjustable. These mobility devices are fitted with wheels to allow for smooth maneuvering. And as their name implies, they can be easily folded to provide convenient storage and transportation. The following is a detailed review of the best models that will provide ultimate comfort as you slowly recover from your injuries.
Table of Contents
- 9. Ez2care Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker with 5-Inch Wheels
- 8. Walker Folding Deluxe 2 Button with Front 5″ Wheels By Healthline Trading
- 7. Ez2care Comfy Lightweight Handle Classic Folding Walker, Adjustable Height 32-39 Inch
- 6. Drive Medical Side Style Hemi One Arm Walker, Chrome, Adult
- 5. Drive Medical Trigger Release Folding Walker, Brushed Steel
- 4. Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker Tray
- 3. AdirMed Folding Walker , Adjustable Height, Slip Resistant with Easy to Fold Push Buttons
- 2. DMI Lightweight Aluminum Folding Walker with Easy Two Button Release
- 1. Medline Bariatric Folding Walker with Wheels
9. Ez2care Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker with 5-Inch Wheels
Fabricated from anodized aluminum, this walker offers the benefit of a lightweight design and enhanced sturdiness. The unit weighs at 7 pounds to provide easy handling. The base is fitted with rubber caps on the rear. This offers excellent grip and keeps the walker from sliding. The front is fitted with a pair of 5-inch wheels for easy maneuvering. The height can be adjusted from 32 to 39 inches. This is done in 1-inch increments. The walker can easily fold for convenient storage and transportation. It can accommodate up to 250 pounds.
8. Walker Folding Deluxe 2 Button with Front 5″ Wheels By Healthline Trading
With its advanced button-operated mechanism, this walker offers a more simplified use. It is fabricated from a lightweight yet sturdy anodized aluminum frame. This makes it strong enough to accommodate up to 300 pounds. It features a button-operated height adjustment. The height can be increased in the range of 32 to 39 inches. The walker incorporates 5-inch casters for easy movement. The unit collapses for easy storage and transportation.
7. Ez2care Comfy Lightweight Handle Classic Folding Walker, Adjustable Height 32-39 Inch
This is a highly portable unit that comes in an attractive silver finish. The frame is fabricated from anodized aluminum and can support 250 pounds. The walker features a 2-button operation that serves to extend or fold the unit. The walker incorporates a customized height of 32 to 39 inches. The unit has four rubberized feet that provide an anti-slip surface for enhanced safety.
6. Drive Medical Side Style Hemi One Arm Walker, Chrome, Adult
This is a lightweight unit designed for adult patients. It features a one-arm operation and comes with a wide base for maximum stability. The unit incorporates ergonomically curved handles that comfortably mold into the hand of the user. The feet are encased in rubber to provide a non-slip surface. The unit features an adjustable height range of 28.5 to 35.5 inches. It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
5. Drive Medical Trigger Release Folding Walker, Brushed Steel
This walker is fabricated from anodized aluminum and coated with an attractive stainless steel finish for added elegance. The hand grips are ergonomically designed to mold into the hands of the user. The walker folds by a trigger release mechanism to provide easy storage. The handle height can be varied from 32 to 39 inches to accommodate users with different heights. The base is fitted with caps to provide a slip-free surface. The front features a pair of 5-inch casters for easy mobility. This unit has a weight capacity of 350 pounds.
4. Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker Tray
This walker offers easy access to personal items. It comes with a tray that incorporates two cup holders for enhanced storage. The walker incorporates two caps on the rear feet and a pair of wheels at the front for smooth movement. It can be easily folded for compact storage and transportation. This walker can support a maximum weight of 250 pounds.
3. AdirMed Folding Walker , Adjustable Height, Slip Resistant with Easy to Fold Push Buttons
This is a lightweight walker that incorporates push-button controls. This serve to extent or collapse the unit when not in use. The walker incorporates an adjustable handle height of 32 to 39 inches. The sturdy aluminum frame allows the walker to comfortably accommodate weights of up to 300 pounds. The feet of the walker are fitted with rubber to prevent sliding.
2. DMI Lightweight Aluminum Folding Walker with Easy Two Button Release
Lightweight and extremely sturdy, this walker can comfortably support users weighing up to 250 pounds. The handles are ergonomically designed to conform to the curvature of your hands. They are rubberized to offer a soft and comfortable grip. The height of the handles can be adjusted from 32 to 38 inches. The aluminum frame is equipped with rubberized feet to keep the unit from sliding.
1. Medline Bariatric Folding Walker with Wheels
This walker extremely sturdy and durable. Its high strength aluminum frame can support up to 500 pounds without buckling. The walker incorporates two wheels that come in a double design to provide maximum support. The wheels glide smoothly to provide easy movement. The height of the walker can be adjusted from 33.5 to 43.5 inches. The unit can easily fold down by the push of a button to allow for convenient storage.