Portable and small, finger pulse oximeters are handheld medical devices that easily and quickly measures a person’s blood oxygen saturation and heart rate without the fuss of conventional blood tests. Just clip the device on the end of your finger and it will simply measure the light absorption differences between the oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin molecules of your blood.
Since pulse oximeters come in different styles, you should be able to choose the right kind to meet your needs. What you need is a device that will give you accurate and reliable readings of your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates. Read more on the best finger pulse oximeters reviews to help you choose the right one for you.
Table of Contents
- 10. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- 9. Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter with Carry Case and Neck/Wrist Cord
- 8. Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Monitor
- 7. Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with carrying case
- 6. Acc U Rate Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with black silicon cover
- 5. Choicemed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Lanyard and Protective Case
- 4. Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor includes case
- 3. Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with OLED Display in 4 Directions and 6 Modes
- 2. Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor includes case
- 1. Finger Pulse Oximeters – FDA Approved – Digital Blood Oxygen and Pulse Sensor Meter with Alarm
10. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
This is a lightweight oximeter sporting a digital LED display. This device is ideal for both pediatric and adult use since it accommodates a wide range of finger sizes. Easy to operate with an on/off button, the CMS 500DL Pulse Oximeter can be used for 40 hours with its low power consumption and also comes with a low battery indicator.
9. Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter with Carry Case and Neck/Wrist Cord
Light and compact, the Finger Pulse Oximeter SM-110 is your choice if you are looking for a comfortable and accurate device. It comes with a self-shutoff feature to save on batteries though it already runs on low power consumption. The device is also easy to operate and you can see the readings clearly displayed on screen.
8. Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Monitor
Better than the last two oximeters, the Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Monitor is not your typical oximeter with its built-in high or low set alarms. Instead of numbers, the device displays PR waveforms and SpO2 bar graphs. Also, it comes with eight different display modes and four directions on colored OLED screen display. This oximeter consumes less power with its automatic shutoff feature within five seconds when there is no finger to trigger the probe.
7. Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with carrying case
This is one of your best choices with its customer satisfaction and money back guarantee. FDA approved and is guaranteed to measure accurate pulse rates and oxygen saturation in the blood in no time, it sports a bright LED display with real time results for SpO2 levels, pulse rate, and PR bars. With an automatic power off feature, the Santamedical Oximeter has a long battery life span and can accommodate a wide variety of finger sizes with its adjustable finger clamp.
6. Acc U Rate Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with black silicon cover
CE and FDA approved, the SM-310 Pulse Oximeter reader features an improved LED display available on dual color OLED and is rotatable for easy viewing of your results in any directions. The device is easy to operate with its convenient single button and shuts off automatically after eight seconds of idle mode. This is one of the best oximeters in the market with its ability to provide precise readings despite low blood perfusion.
5. Choicemed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Lanyard and Protective Case
Easy to use, compact, and convenient, Choicemed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter delivers precise blood oximetry readings and displays them in seconds in segment bar graphs. With an LED display that is bright and large enough, it is easy to read even on low lighting conditions and offers spot on, real time SpO2 and pulse rate results.
4. Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor includes case
Delivering spot on and reliable pulse rate results and SpO2 readings in a matter of seconds, this is your best choice if you’re looking for a convenient and efficient oximeter for yourself. With an automatic shut off feature within eight seconds, this can last you a long while with its low energy consumption. It also comes with a protective cover that is shock-resistant and a two-year warranty for added service assurance.
3. Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with OLED Display in 4 Directions and 6 Modes
Whether it’s for adults or children, the Home Fingertip Pulse Oximete from Easy@Home offers its users quick and accurate readings for pulse rates and blood oxygen levels. With a quality design, easy to follow instruction for a smooth operation, and money back guarantee, this is one of your best choices. Unlike other oximeters, TempIR uses infrared technology to provide instant yet precise SpO2 and pulse rate results within seconds. With a strong and sturdy construction, you can be sure that this finger pulse oximeter would last you a long time.
2. Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor includes case
Just like the Topaz, the Concord Emerald Oximeter is another best buy with its efficient and easy single button operation and auto-shut off feature within eight seconds to save on battery power. With a two-year warranty, and adjustable finger clamps to accommodate both adult and children finger sizes, the Emerald Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from Concord is your second best choice if you want an oximeter that is fast and reliable even when you’re on the go.
1. Finger Pulse Oximeters – FDA Approved – Digital Blood Oxygen and Pulse Sensor Meter with Alarm
Now for our best oximeter, we have the Pulse Oximeter-TempIR Handheld Portable. Using a pulse sensor meter that comes with an alarm and infrared technology, this oximeter from TempIR provides professional blood oxygen and pulse rate readings and is perfect to be used for adults or children. With quality design, strong construction, easy operation, and product replacement guarantee, this is definitely the best oximeter for you.