Your neck or cervical spine is highly vulnerable to conditions that cause a lot of pain and reduce motion. Neck pain usually results from poor posture habits while working or sleeping in awkward positions, joint irritation, muscle strain injuries, headaches, stress and tension, herniated discs, and arthritis. These conditions respond very well to cervical collar traction and a good number of neck traction devices are available for at-home use.
Several claims have been made as to which traction unit for neck is the best one to use for treating cervical pain, but what sets these units apart? Comfort, price and function vary a lot among the neck traction units available for home use, and you should have an idea of all the available options. The following is a review of the best neck traction devices. Like with any other medical product, it’s suggested that you consult with your doctor or any other healthcare professional before you use a neck traction kits at home.
Table of Contents
- 9. OTC Over Door Cervical Traction Kit, Complete Set
- 8. Inflatable Cervical Neck Traction Device for Relief of Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain.
- 7. Insta Cure Cervical Traction Device for Neck and Spine Pain Relief
- 6. Goda Navy Blue Cervical Neck Traction
- 5. Insta Cure Adjustable Herniated Disc Traction Device
- 4. DR-HO’s Neck Comforter with Spinal Secrets DVD
- 3. Adjustable, Portable and Inflatable Cervical Neck Traction Device for Neck Relief
- 2. Inflatable Neck Traction Device – Cervical Collar For Neck Pain Relief
- 1. TracCollar – Inflatable Neck Traction Devices – Cervical Collar For Neck Pain Relief
9. OTC Over Door Cervical Traction Kit, Complete Set
This is a very affordable and portable solution to relieving cervical nerve compression. It’s a patented over-the-door cervical traction therapy device that’s designed for neck traction at home. Easy to use and very effective, this unit helps relieve neck strain and tightness in the muscles on your upper back, neck and shoulders. You can use sand or water for the weight.
- It is very easy to install.
- Its bracket is easy to hang on any doors.
- It is adjustable.
8. Inflatable Cervical Neck Traction Device for Relief of Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain.
Relieve your neck pains easily and comfortably with this amazing neck traction device. The unit gives gentle, spasmodic traction exercises to the neck muscles to help increase circulation. This also improves the blood supply to your neck muscles, ligaments and tendons. This unit is comfortable, lightweight, easy to use, and can also be used on travels. It also comes with a hand-held inflator air bulb pump to allow you to inflate and deflate the device with ease.
- It helps to reduce relief of neck tension.
- It is portable and easy to use at home.
7. Insta Cure Cervical Traction Device for Neck and Spine Pain Relief
Millions of people across the globe have finally found a solution for neck pain, pinched nerves, compressed spine, and shoulder pain. With just fifteen minutes per day, you can now enjoy relief from the annoying pains, thanks to this cervical traction device. It gently stretches, strengthens and straightens your neck muscles to help restore the normal neck function and alleviate pain. In the process, this device also increases circulation throughout your body. It features more than one air layer for additional strength and is adjustable to any neck size.
- This device helps reduce pain of neck, back and headache.
- It is easy to use.
Designed to maintain the natural curve and the alignment of your neck, this traction device from Goda provides deep relaxation to your neck muscles and relieves tension, stress, muscle spasms, and pressure in your neck, head, shoulders, and cervical vertebral region. It’s suitable for both men and women and features one air valve to reduce leaking.
- It is great to reduce pain relief.
- It is comfortable.
- It is used for both women and men.
5. Insta Cure Adjustable Herniated Disc Traction Device
This comfy and easy-to-use cervical traction unit stretches the muscles, often resulting in quick and prolonged relief from irritation and soreness that comes along with cervical problems. This lightweight device features an adjustable universal size for most men and women.
- It is adjustable and helps reduce pain of neck, back and shoulder.
- It is simple and easy to use.
4. DR-HO’s Neck Comforter with Spinal Secrets DVD
This is a comfortable and easy-to-use neck traction device that uses no chemicals, battery or drugs. Designed to enable you to control the level of traction you want in response to your pain, you can use this neck comforter as a simple travel pillow, or use it to stretch and relax your neck muscles.
- It is good for supporting neck.
- It is inflatable and portable.
- It help reduce all shoulder, back and neck pain.
3. Adjustable, Portable and Inflatable Cervical Neck Traction Device for Neck Relief
This soft neck and head support not only helps relieve shoulder and neck tension, but also keeps your neck warm and acts as a reminder to always limit your head and neck movement. The device has an adjustable size and is perfect for use in your home, office or on travels.
- It is portable and easy to adjust.
2. Inflatable Neck Traction Device – Cervical Collar For Neck Pain Relief
This air powered neck traction collar provides neck pain relief by relieving downward pressure on your cervical spine discs, hence removing compression forces that causes the tension and pain. This device is operated by two hand-held inflation bulbs that are very easy on the hand.
- It is light, portable and compact.
- It is easy to use and help reduce neck pain.
1. TracCollar – Inflatable Neck Traction Devices – Cervical Collar For Neck Pain Relief
This portable and lightweight neck traction unit inflates with the help of dual bulbs to gently stretch out and relax your muscles slightly for quick pain relief. The collar is made from plastic foam and features 97-percent cotton and 3-percent Lycra fabric covering for comfort. It doesn’t require any assembly or batteries and fastens easily with the buckles.
- It is portable and compact.
- It is easy to use for helping neck pain.
- It is comfortable to relieve neck pressure.