Ultimate outdoor security can easily be achieved by investing in the ideal LED spotlights for sale. Currently, the market offers a wide range of choices designed to meet your daily outdoor lighting needs. But to keep you from making the wrong choice that you may come to regret later, we have decided to research the top spotlights on the market on your behalf. We have relied on user reviews and the years of experience provided by our team of experts. From the research, the following are the best outdoor spotlights worth investing in.
Table of Contents
- 10. Mr Beams MBN344 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
- 9. Mr Beams MBN346 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
- 8. Mr Beams MBN352 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight
- 7. Mr. Beams MB333 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
- 6. Brushed Steel 8″ High Accent Uplight Outdoor Spotlights
- 5. Progress Lighting P6146-30WB 1-Light Pinhole Back Directional
- 4. Satco Products SF77/394 Multi-Purpose Portable Spot Light
- 3. Lithonia Lighting LK3GMW 3-Inch White Recessed Gimbal Kit
- 2. Single Spotlight Plug-In Steel Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- 1. Kichler Lighting 15384AZT 12-Volt Low Voltage Mini-Accent Light with Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens
10. Mr Beams MBN344 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
Ask any expert regarding the top spotlights on the market and the name Mr Beams will definitely pop up. The MBN344 is one of its most advanced spotlights. This spotlight comes in a pack of 4. Each spotlight incorporates a state-of-the-art motion sensing technology that enables them to activate automatically in case any motion is detected within 30 feet. Each unit delivers 200 lumens. The spotlights have a total coverage of 400 square feet.
9. Mr Beams MBN346 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System
Mr Beams makes it up again in the list with its MBN346 spotlight. Unlike the MBN344, this spotlight comes in a pack of 6. As with most of Mr Beans spotlights, it boasts of a motion sensing technology that works within a range of 30 feet. The spotlights are designed to turn through 180 degrees to provide more coverage. Each bulb generates 200 lumens of light and covers an area of up to 400 square feet.
8. Mr Beams MBN352 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight
MBN352 designed by Mr Beams makes it into the competition with its stylish yet functional design. This unit is one of the most highly rated among Mr Beans’ long line of spotlights. It comes as a pack that features 2 spotlights. The spotlights incorporate the advanced motion sensing technology for which Mr Beams is well known for. Motion detection is effective to a maximum range of 30 feet. These spotlights are designed to tilt through 180 degrees. Each unit features a maximum coverage area of 400 square feet.
7. Mr. Beams MB333 Wireless LED Spotlight with Motion Sensor and Photocell
MB333 Wireless Spotlight is considered by many as the flagship of Mr Beams’ spotlights. It is no wonder that it tops among the company’s long line of spotlights. This spotlight comes in a pack of 3. Each unit is made of a weatherproof material to enable them withstand the harsh outdoor elements. They have the capacity to detect motion to a maximum range of 30 feet. Each spotlight delivers 140 lumens of light and a coverage of up to 400 square feet.
6. Brushed Steel 8″ High Accent Uplight Outdoor Spotlights
Meet this elegant spotlight designed by ProTrack. It comes in a nice brushed steel construction that gives it a classy look. This uplight is designed to be compatible with bulbs rated at 50 or 60 watts. It measures 8 inches high and 4 inches wide. The Uplight incorporates a rotary switch integrated in its 7.5-foot long cord.
5. Progress Lighting P6146-30WB 1-Light Pinhole Back Directional
Progress Lighting makes it to the top 10 with its advanced P6146-30WB spotlight. It comes in an elegant white finish and coated with weatherproof materials to cope with the harsh outdoor conditions. This spotlight provides directional lighting to guarantee maximum coverage. It is fitted with MR-16 bulb rated at 50 watts. This spotlight measures 5 inches in diameter. It is designed to be mounted on a ceiling or wall.
4. Satco Products SF77/394 Multi-Purpose Portable Spot Light
Satco offers you with both portability and great style in its advanced SF77/394 spotlight. This is unarguably an elegant unit that will certainly look great in the outdoor setting. It gives that modern appeal while generating a powerful beam of light. This spotlight can be tilted at different angles to provide multi-directional lighting. It is fitted with a 60-watt incandescent bulb. The spotlight features a freestanding design but you also have the option of mounting it on the wall.
3. Lithonia Lighting LK3GMW 3-Inch White Recessed Gimbal Kit
Very few brands can match the competence of Lithonia’s spotlights. This is one brand that has constantly dedicated itself to providing the best when it comes to home lighting. Its unsurpassed quality is portrayed by the innovative LK3GMW Recessed Gimbal Kit. This kit is made of high grade aluminum to offer ultimate durability. It makes use of a 50-watt G-type bulb. The kit is approved and certified by UL for safe use.
2. Single Spotlight Plug-In Steel Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Universal Lighting and Decor steps into the competition with its Single Spotlight Wall Lamp. This wall-mounted spotlight is quite a masterpiece. It features a long arm that extends 21 inches from the wall. It tilts 45 degrees up or down to provide directional lighting. The spotlight is fitted with a 50-watt bulb. The good thing about this spotlight is that it incorporates a switch to enable you regulate the light intensity.
1. Kichler Lighting 15384AZT 12-Volt Low Voltage Mini-Accent Light with Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens
The top spot goes to no other than 15384AZT spotlight designed by Kichler Lighting. This spotlight delivers well, both in design and functionality. It is made of durable aluminum and coated with an attractive bronze finish. This spotlight is compatible with MR-16 halogen bulb having a power rating of 20 to 50 watts. It comes with an 8-inch stake designed to elevate it above the ground. This spotlight is approved and certified by UL and CSA.