Nowadays, finding the salon quality hair dryers at an affordable price is easy. However, without proper research, it can be very difficult to determine differences between brands. The type of heating element is important. Wattage also matters for maintaining the health of your hair. Lower wattage is great for short or fine hair, while higher is better for thicker or curly hair. And finally, extra features, portability, and attractive design will always help set a hair dryer apart from the competition. So with that in mind, here are the top the hair dryers at an affordable price.
Table of Contents
- 9. Revlon RV544 Perfect Heat Fast Dry Speed Hair Dryers
- 8. Revlon Essentials 1875W Fast Dry Hair Dryer, RV408
- 7. Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Grey/Black
- 6. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
- 5. Remington AC9096 Silk Ceramic Ionic AC Professional Hair Dryer
- 4. BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
- 3. Conair 1875 Watt Pro Styler with Ionic Conditioning, Black/Chrom
- 2. Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer
- 1. Andis 1875-Watt Fold-N-Go Ionic Hair Dryer , Silver/Black
9. Revlon RV544 Perfect Heat Fast Dry Speed Hair Dryers
Revlon’s Tourmaline Ceramic dryer packs 1875 watts of power with triple baked ceramic elements for even heat distribution. It has 2 heat settings for added flexibility, including a cool air mode. It comes equipped with a concentrator and diffuser attachments which give you more control over your styling. Since it packs so much power, it is suitable for those with very thick, long hair.
8. Revlon Essentials 1875W Fast Dry Hair Dryer, RV408
This hair dryer by Revlon is sleek and performs well for its price. With high, medium and low heat/speed settings, it is versatile enough to meet your hair styling needs. The removable end cap makes for easy cleaning of the filter, and the hanging ring on the cord makes it convenient to store. It comes with an airflow concentrator attachment as well.
7. Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Grey/Black
Conair’s hair dryer uses a tourmaline ceramic technology that helps prevent undue heat damage. Additionally, the ionic technology allows for 75% less frizz compared to other brands without it. It comes with 3 heat settings, a cool shot setting, and low/high speed settings. The no-slip grip makes it comfortable to use, and the extra diffuser/concentrator attachments gives you more options to work with different hair styles.
6. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
This striking red dryer by BaByliss features tourmaline titanium heating coils with 1000 watts of power. This gives it enough punch to effective dry curly or thick hair. It also has a dual voltage mode, which allows it to handle shorter or straight hairstyles. It has a foldable handle for extra portability, which is great if you plan on traveling.
5. Remington AC9096 Silk Ceramic Ionic AC Professional Hair Dryer
This Remington Ac9096 model has an 1875 watt motor and a sleek, salon-esque shape. It has a silk ionic heat generator for efficient coverage, and a cool shot mode to set styles in place. With 3 heat settings, 2 speed settings, diffuser/concentrator attachments, it is versatile enough for any hair types and styles.
4. BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Much like many other standard hair dryer options, the BAB2000 does everything you need. It’s equipped with ceramic technology for more even, gentle heat. The professional quality motor has 6 speed/heat setting combinations and has a narrow barrel to improve air pressure. It’s best quality is its rubberized housing, which is soft, comfortable and easy to hold.
3. Conair 1875 Watt Pro Styler with Ionic Conditioning, Black/Chrom
This stylish chrome and black dryer by Conair lets you style your hair, in style. With its ionic technology and triple heat settings, it minimizes static electricity which leaves your hair silky and shiny. It comes with a diffuser and concentrator attachment, which are excellent for curly/wavy hair and straight hair respectively. Overall, it’s hard to beat the price to value ratio for this particular model.
2. Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer
The Remington Ac2017 features a unique ceramic pearl technology that promises the smoothest finish. Along with ceramic heating elements, there are infused crushed pearls that are activated by heated airflow. Combined with ionic conditioning, it will leave your hair looking healthier and smoother. The 1875 watt AC motor inside the dryer is also among one of the quietest in the market. It has high, medium, and low heat settings and 2 speed settings.
1. Andis 1875-Watt Fold-N-Go Ionic Hair Dryer , Silver/Black
The Andis RC-2 comes with the standard, high quality features you would expect from a good hair dryer: ionic technology to reduce frizzled hair and maintain moisture balance, 3 heat/speed options, and an additional diffuser attachment for extra styling potential. What sets this model apart is its retractable cord, and a handle that folds in. These two features make it more compact and easy to store compared to ordinary hair dryers.